Hyannis Fire Department Responds To Ammonia Leak

The Hyannis Fire Department responded to an ammonia leak at the Hyannis Youth and Community Center yesterday.  

The incident, which prompted an evacuation, was reported in the ice rink refrigeration system at around 3 p.m.  

Fire officials say the leak was contained and the area was ventilated.  

No injuries were reported, and the HYCC was re-opened about an hour later. 

Firefighters Threaten Strike In UK

Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content