Dennis Fire Department Extinguishes House Fire

The Dennis Fire Department was called out last night to battle a structure fire at 34 Stafford Circle just after 6:00.

Upon arrival firefighters found kitchen cabinets on fire, the fire extended into the attic and rear wall of the house as well.

The homeowners were not at home at the time; they had reportedly just left the property.

The fire was brought under control in about 30 minutes and there were no reported injuries.

The fire was apparently caused by the stove and is not considered suspicious. 

Firefighters Threaten Strike In UK

Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content