Mirror Blamed For House Fire In Harwich

A mirror in an outdoor shower is likely to blame for sparking a house fire in Harwich over the weekend.

Officials believe the sun's rays were magnified off the mirror and onto the side of the home.

No one was home when the fire broke out Saturday afternoon and no fire personnel were injured.

The fire caused around 100-thousand dollars in damage, mostly in the kitchen and attic areas.

The fire was ruled accidental.

(Photo Credit: Harwich Fire Department)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content