Massive Bourne Fire Caused By Electrical Failure

The State Fire Marshal’s office says it was an apparent electrical failure that caused that massive fire in Bourne in a complex on Sandwich Road earlier this week.  

The statement says the blaze started in a space between the ceiling and a second floor of one of the units.

More than 800-thousand dollars in damage was done in the 200 year old building. A dozen people were left homeless.

Orange Dancing Flame

Orange Dancing Flame

Photo: Getty Images North America

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Newsradio 95 WXTK · Cape Cod's #1 source for News, Weather, & Traffic
Listen Now on iHeartRadio