In recognition of what would have been the 31st Birthday of United States Marine Corporal Nicholas G. Xiarhos, the Nicholas G. Xiarhos Memorial Foundation has made $31,000 in grants to support the following programs:
• Special Olympics Massachusetts $1,000
• Patriot Rovers, Inc. $1,000
• Heroes in Transition, $1,000
• Cape Cod Regional Law Enforcement Council Motor Unit $1,000
• Cape and Islands Veterans Outreach Center$1,000
• Massachusetts Fallen Heroes $1,000
• Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Cape Cod and the Islands $1,000
• Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ‘Wags for Tags’ $1,000
• Town of Yarmouth Parks and Recreation $1,000
• Yarmouth Police Relief Association $1,000
• Yarmouth Food Pantry $1,000
• Independence House $1,000
• Corporal Nicholas G. Xiarhos Young Marines $1,000
• Cape Cod Times Needy Fund $1,000
• Cape Cod Cares for the Troops $1,000
• Massachusetts General Hospital Operation Home Base $1,000
• Gosnold on Cape Cod $1,000
• Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center $1,000
• Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School Enlisted Military Warriorships $1,000
• Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School Athletics $2,000
• Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School ‘Does Most for Others’ Scholarships $2,000
• Town of Barnstable Marine Environmental Affairs ‘Sandy Neck for Vets’ $3,000
• Cape Cod Veterans, Inc. $5,000
Nicholas lived a life that brought joy and love to people he touched all over the world...
A life that was dedicated to serving our great nation and the men and women who defend it.
With your ongoing love and support, the Nicholas G. Xiarhos Memorial Foundation and the Xiarhos Gold Star Family will continue to do everything we can to keep his dedication and his dream alive.
Happy Birthday Nick...
Keep Living the Dream!