Crews Respond To Fire At Buzzards Bay Home

Crews are cleaning up damage done to a couple of rooms in a home in Buzzards Bay after a fire. 

The blaze broke out yesterday morning at a home along Philips Road. 

Onset and Plymouth Fire companies had to be called to battle the flames. 

No injuries were reported from the scene as the family inside was able to escape unharmed.

Officials say the fire was caused by an electrical meter. 

Photo: Getty Images North America

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content