Grill Fire Injures Yarmouth Man

A Yarmouth man was seriously injured after he was burned while using a gas grill.  The unidentified 65-year-old man was grilling at the Pier Seven Condominiums on Route 28 Tuesday afternoon. 

He was rushed to Cape Cod Hospital with burns to his face and the left side of his body.  The man was burned when the grill apparently flashed while he was turning it off.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Newsradio 95 WXTK · Cape Cod's #1 source for News, Weather, & Traffic
Listen Now on iHeartRadio