With the Commonwealth of Massachusetts virtually shutting down over the Covid 19 virus, President Trump has just released a new set of federal guidelines for the virus.
The President says the tougher guidelines for all Americans for the next 15 days.
- All Americans who can work from home are urged to do so.
- Americans should not gather in groups of more than ten people.
- Schooling should be at home
- Discretionary travel and social visits should be avoided.
- Anyone who is sick should stay home – and those who live in the same home as an ill person should self-quarantine.
- Older Americans should stay home and avoid crowds and eating out in restaurants.
The Governor started with banning crowds of 250, then Sunday night reduced that to 25. The Federal edict reduces that even further.
In the Commonwealth, Governor Baker says that the ban on crowds does not affect Mass Transit or Day Care.
(Photo provided by CDC)