COMM/Stove Fire

COMM/Stove Fire

1/9/19

The Centerville-Osterville-Marstons Mills Fire Department responded to a report of a fire in a vent fan in a kitchen stove at a home at 149 Coachman Lane.

Upon arrival around 6 P.M., fire crews found a small fire in the vent fan extending into the cabinets.

Fire fighters were able to put out the blaze with a fire extinguisher, but a hose line was stretched while crews checked for any extension.

Damage was contained to the bottom of the cabinet and the wall behind the stove.

There were no injuries reported and after the house was ventilated of the smoke, it was turned back over to the owner.

Local News

Local News

Want to know more about Local News ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Newsradio 95 WXTK!

title

Content Goes Here