Young Boy Burned in Fire Pit in Hyannis

A seven year old boy was seriously burned around 10 pm Friday night when he fell into a fire pit outside of the Cape Codder resort and spa, located on route 132 Hyannis.

The boy reportedly was roasting marshmallows around the pit when he accidentally tripped into the fire, and received second and third degree burns to both arms.

Hyannis fire-rescue arrived on scene and evaluated the boy who was then taken directly to Boston’s Children’s Hospital. A Med-flight helicopter was initially requested; however it was unable to fly due to weather conditions.

Local News

Local News

Want to know more about Local News ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Newsradio 95 WXTK!

title

Content Goes Here