Rescuers Respond to Electrocution in Provincetown

Provincetown Fire and Rescue responded to a report of a man who was electrocuted on Monday.

The incident occurred at approximately 3 p.m. at a residence on Bradford Street.

EMS arrived on scene and found the man who was fully conscious; he said he was trimming trees when a branch fell down onto an overhead electrical wire, giving himself a brief shock.

Medics evaluated the man, who was then taken to Cape Cod Hospital.

Eversource was notified of the incident and arrived on location to assess any damage to the power lines.

Local News

Local News

Want to know more about Local News ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Newsradio 95 WXTK!

title

Content Goes Here