More Than A Hundred Left Homeless By Stove Fire

The Yarmouth Fire Department says one-hundred-25 residents were displaced by an apartment fire last weekend.

It happened at Yarmouth Commons on Route 28.

The fire department says the entire building was rendered unlivable from fire, smoke and water damage.

One firefighter was reportedly transported to Cape Cod Hospital for heat exhaustion and released.

Two residents were also taken to C-C-H for minor injuries.

The cause of the fire, which started in someone's stove top, was ruled accidental.

(Photo by INA FASSBENDER/AFP via Getty Images)


Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content