Kitchen Fire Confirmed As Cause In Dennis Port Blaze

Dennis Port Deputy Fire Chief Robert Brown confirming that it was a kitchen fire that got out hand in an apartment fire on Route 28 Tuesday night. 

The occupant of the apartment was cooking and forgot to shut off the stove. The Deputy says they were delayed in putting out the fire because the tenant called the landlord first. 

It appears the family dog died in the blaze.

Fire flames

Photo: Getty Images North America

title

Content Goes Here