Sandwich Infant Suffers Severe Burns at Home

posted by Walt Perkins -

An infant in Sandwich was severely burned Monday in her home on Farmersville Road. The Sandwich Fire Department was called to the home for a one-year old who had been burned by a hot beverage accident.

Paramedics evaluated the infant and then transported her to the Forestdale School, where a MedFlight helicopter took her to Mass General. She was suffering second degree burns over about twelve percent of her body with the majority of the burns on the shoulders, neck, chest, bicep, and forearm. The infant was conscious, alert, and stable when she was taken to Mass General.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.